Personalised pendant workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
The silver personalised pendant workshop is a fun experience to create a piece of jewellery to take away with you that day!
You don’t have to have had any experience with jewellery making before and you will be guided through the processes. It's a fun and relaxing session with demonstrations and one to one support when needed.
The material we will be using is Silver Metal Clay which a fun medium to work with and once fired is 99.9% real fine silver.
During the 2+ hours you will learn:
• How to handle the silver clay
• How to cut it into a shape (I have a selection to choose from)
• How to stamp your personalisation or design on to the item
• Method of refining the dry piece
• Firing your pieces using a butane hand torch
• How to polish and finish your piece
Gift box and chain included.
The workshop is located in the studio or gallery space at The Round Georges pub, Brighton. If you wish to request a different date, arrange for a workshop at your location or you wish to arrange a large group please email me. Tea, coffee, drinks and a selection of food and snacks are available from the bar and kitchen.
- Silver pendent workshop£55£550£0
- High tea£15£150£0
- Champagne (Lanson Black label£33£330£0