On the sterling silver jewellery workshop you can make a stirling silver pendent to take away with you that day, includes chain and gift box.
We will be using PMC clay, which is great and fun to create stunning designs in sterling silver. It can be hallmarked as sterling silver (.925) and it is also eco-friendly as it contains recycled silver.
You don’t have to have had any experience with jewellery making before and you will be guided through the processes to help you create what you desire. This will be a fun and relaxing session with demonstrations and one to one support when needed.
During the 2+ hours you will learn:
• How to handle the clay
• How to cut it into shapes (I have a selection to choose from)
• How to stamp your personalisation or design on to the item
• Method of refining the dry piece
• Firing your pieces using a butane torch
• How to polish and finish your piece
• A bottle of chilled Procecco on arival.
• High Tea
- sandwiches: Cucumber and salmon cream cheese
- scones, jam & clotted cream
- chocolate coved strawberry
- mint chocolates
- veg crisps
- oh and tea of course, builders and fruit teas
If you have a preference please let me know, including milk option, If you have any dietary requirements please let me know and we can work out an alternate.
Dates, time and location:
Please contact me to arrange a date or time that suites you. The workshop is located in the studio or gallary space at The Round Georges, Briighton. If you wish to have the workshop at your location this too can be arranged.